I have always loved fonts. Sometimes when I’m working on a project, I’ll belabor forever over which font looks perfect for the mood I’m trying to convey. With Pinterest and Instagram as daily habits, fonts have taken on a whole new life! Having more fonts to choose from to place on your pictures is all part of the fun. Today, I’ll share some of my favorite “go-to” fonts that I use on my phone in picture editing on the Phonto app and in Picasa. (I’ll give you a tutorial soon on how to use these fonts in both programs.) In the meantime, feel free to click on the link and download the fonts to your computer. If you’re unsure how to install fonts, google search for a tutorial. There are a TON out there to help you!
1. Fonts= KG Only Hope This font is fun and is also on ipiccy.com (free picture editing software).
2. The Of At And By=Bergamot Ornaments This is a “dingbat” font which means that each letter will show a character instead of a letter. You see this font used frequently in chalkboard art. It’s a great one to have!
3. KG Makes You Stronger This is a cute handwriting font.
4. A Song for Jennifer Unfortunately you can’t see the detail of this font pictured above. It’s a “sketch” font so the letters (when larger) have sketchy lines running through them.
5. Engravers MT I first saw this font on a label in Country Living magazine a few years ago and hunted it down. It’s a great font to use on labels and on your pictures. If you have PicMonkey.com premium they include this font.
6. Handy George Again, it’s hard to see the detail of this font in the picture above but when sized a tad larger it is another fun “sketch font”.
7. Kraft Nine This font makes a bold statement and looks great in white as a picture title.
8. Lavanderia Regular Every girl needs a girly-girl font and this one is perfect! Tea-time anyone? Pinkies up!
9. Peach Sundress This is another girly font that will only type in lowercase. Just a warning if all lowercase drives your English nazi tendencies crazy .
10. Sketch Block A great sketch font to have in your repertoire. It’s also on PicMonkey.
11. Matilde This is such a cute font!
12. Simon Script Another fab font that looks great on your beauty shots and craft projects.
Do you have a favorite free font to share? Please do!