Dremel recently contacted me and asked if I’d like an early Christmas present from Santa since I’ve been such a good little DIY’er this year. Since Santa is all about DIY projects–you know his workshop and all–he (courtesy of Dremel of course) is going to give one of YOU a Dremel Saw-Max too!
The Dremel Saw-Max is a baby circular saw that allows you to do one-handed cutting without the bulk, heft, and intimidation of a standard circular saw. It comes with two blades, one for wood & plastic, and one for metal. There are also additional attachments and blades that you can buy for specialized projects.
Highlights of the tool include:
- Great tool for those who enjoy home improvement, woodworking, hobbies and crafts. Great gift idea.
- Retails for only $99 and is available at most hardware and home improvements centers nationwide.
- Cuts through a variety of materials including drywall, sheet metal, laminate flooring, wood, concrete, and stone.
- Can be used one-handed and features two cutting positions, interior position (for standard straight cuts) and exterior position (for flush cuts).
- Good option for trim work, flooring, tiling and other projects requiring a straight cut.
- Compact size and clear line of sight allow users to achieve one-handed cuts with precision.
I plan on using my Dremel Saw-Max to help me cut planks to size for the plank wall I am installing in my bedroom. What project could the Dremel Saw-Max help you complete? Be sure to fill out the prompts in the Rafflecopter widget below to enter for a chance to win your very own Dremel Saw-Max!
Disclosure: Dremel gave me a Dremel Saw-Max to review and one to giveaway. Dremel is in no way associated with Santa Claus or his workshop. All opinions and attempts to be humorous are always my own.