I’m a little late posting tonight because I was out for a little GNO time with my good friend Darlene from Fieldstone Hill! It’s such a blessing to have blogger friends who live nearby. Although Darlene and I realized tonight that we haven’t seen each other since Haven! I’ve seen several of my other blog friends who live all over the country more recently than that. It’s silly how we often have difficulty making time in life for the much needed Girls’ Night Out. I’m committing to doing it more often. Even if it means a late post every now and then *wink*!
Before we kick off the party, I want to encourage you to head over to East Coast Creative and VOTE for your favorite Creating with the Stars Project. I am supporting and consulting with Ashley & Jourdan from Little Yellow Barn as they compete in this fun competition. I can’t tell you which project is theirs unfortunately, but it is an amazing upcycle!
If you’re looking for the features from this week they will be up tomorrow! Let’s get this party started!
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>