I would be remiss to start this party without first saying how heavy my heart is tonight in light of the bombings in Boston. In times like these, I like to dwell on images such as the following to remind myself of all those who love in times of trouble. My prayers are with all those in Boston and for the safety of our country.
You all, my beloved fellow bloggers, play the important role of inspiring others’ to dream, live, and do better! Thanks for being a bright spot in the darkness. I look forward to seeing your creativity at work this week!
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>