Have you ever had one of those weeks/months/years where your To Do List is so overwhelming that you just can’t even bear the thought of writing down the entire list? I’m having one of those weeks! I’m trying to be a responsible grown-up and push some of the fun DIY’s to the back of the list, but really…how badly do we need clean laundry? I think the kids could easily turn some shirts inside-out and be good to go for a few more days *wink*. I kid. Kind of.
I’m one of the founding Haven Conference Team members and we are just three months away from this year’s conference. Conference planning is not for the faint of heart and our team has been working non-stop this week to get things ironed out. It’s so exciting to be a part of–but whoo-wee—hats off to all of you event planners out there.
So let’s see what awesome DIY’s you have checked off your to-do list this week! I’ll have a round-up of last week’s features on the blog tomorrow so stop by to see if you were one of them.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>