Welcome to the party! I hope everyone has had a great week. I’m scrambling tonight to prepare to go out of town. Tomorrow I’m leaving for Atlanta for a Homes.com charity event. I’ll be with a team from Homes.com and we will be redecorating the dining hall of the Nicholas House. You can read more about Crafting for Charity event over on Homes.com blog.
And now let’s see what you have created this week! Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>