I am excited to see your tutorials and tips tonight! I just got back into town yesterday from the Haven Conference. Our team was very pleased with seeing another year’s worth of hard work and planning again pay off in an AMAZING conference. Our sponsors, speakers, and attendees were all top-notch and made the conference a memorable event. If you were there this year, you are most likely still recovering and didn’t blog much last week. For the rest of you, inspire us with with your diy projects, room reveals, recipes, and crafts!
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/homestoriestutorialslinkparty.jpg" width="150" height="150" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>