Welcome to the Tutorials & Tips Link Party where all of your do it yourself decorating projects, craft projects, room reveals, furniture redos, recipes, and helpful tips are welcome! I am a bit tip-obsessed. I love learning clever ways to make life simpler or solve an everyday problem. I’m sharing a simple tip tonight on how I mix paint. All you need is your can of paint, a drill, and a skinny-handled mixing spoon (dollar store spoons work well for this). I like to use an old plastic spoon because it washes up easily. Attach your spoon to your drill and stir until creamy and beautiful again! Obviously you could just purchase a paint mixer drill attachment, but if you don’t have one this works beautifully.
Before we start the party I want to be sure you didn’t miss last week’s features in the Do It Yourself Decorating Tips & Tutes Not to Miss! There were some GORGEOUS projects featured so be sure to check them out if you haven’t already .
Now let’s see what you all have been up to this week! If you’d like to link up, please be sure to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>