I have a funny story to tell you. Last night as I was going through my pre-bed routine, I went to let the dog out. I saw on the back porch what appeared to be poop and scolded the dog for pooping on the porch. Gross! I removed the “offense” with a few tissues and hurriedly flushed it down the toilet. Now the toilet is clogged because it appears that said poop was actually—a stick. I’m an idiot. Sigh. And now I have to figure out how to turn off the water, empty the bowl by hand, unscrew and remove the toilet, and retrieve the stick-looking-poop because it refuses to come out with the snake. For now, the half-bath is simply out of commission in our home. Who has time for these things? Ugh. These are NOT the kind of projects I look forward to DIY’ing ,but if you can do it yourself you save a lot of money by not needing to call a plumber. I almost would rather call a plumber. LOL!
Let’s see what inspiring DIY projects you have been up to this week! If you’d like to link up, please be sure to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>