Welcome party people! If you missed the features that were just posted a few hours ago, I strongly encourage you to hop over and see them. GORGEOUS and inspiring projects linked up last week! Click on the image below to open a new tab for the Tutes & Tips Not to Miss.
If you didn’t see this post earlier, you might want to click on the image below to enter the Silhouette Portrait Giveaway going on now!
And lastly, I have a delightful FREE Holiday Entertaining Guide for you that features tried and true Thanksgiving recipes, tips, and holiday decor from some of your favorite bloggers presented by Homes.com. Click on the picture below to get your FREE downloadable copy.
If you’d like to link up, please be sure to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please note: You are welcome to link up any Thanksgiving items, but I will NOT be featuring those in the Tutes & Tips Not to Miss next week since it will be after the holiday. Just a heads up :).