Welcome back everyone! I’ve been missing in action since the New Year, and I have to admit it feels wonderful. I’ve been recovering from a cold and spent the entire weekend huddled up with my laptop and all three seasons of Downton Abbey! I literally watched all THREE and loved each episode :). I’m fully rested and recovered now, and it’s back to work for me this week. I cannot wait to reconnect with all of you and see what projects the New Year has brought!
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>