Welcome to the 97th week of the Tutorials & Tips Link Party! Holy guacamole we’ve been doing this gig for awhile now, eh? I’ll have to think quick about a special way to celebrate week 100 with you! In the meantime, I have a fun announcement from Homes.com. I am proud to be a brand ambassador for Homes.com and this Thursday at 8pm we are having a Twitter chat with our sister company ForRent.com. Kari from Newlyweds on a Budget will be co-hosting the chat and we’ll be talking about all the creative ways to save money (in the home, while shopping, best coupon sources, etc.). I’m in the middle of figuring out my taxes and can definitely use some more creative money-saving tips. Oh, and they will actually be giving away some moolah during the chat! Woohoo! Hope to see you there under hashtag HomeChat.
Okay, let’s get this party started! Did you see the best of last week? If not be sure to check out the Tutes & Tips Not to Miss to see all of the features. I’m excited to see what you created this week! You all are so amazing and inspiring. If you’d like to join the party, please remember to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>