Welcome to the 98th week of the Tutorials and Tips Link Party! I’ll have the best of last week’s party in a feature post for you tomorrow. In the meantime, be sure to enter the Pot of Gold giveaway. Winter has been looooooong this year and thank goodness it is almost spring! We are ready to see some rainbows around here and one of you will actually be getting a pot of gold. That’s right! A group of us have pooled some money, $600 to be exact, to giveaway to one of you. It’s our way of saying thank you for following our lives on social media and the blogs. (Click on the image below to open up the giveaway post.)
Good luck! And now let’s get inspired.
If you’d like to join the party, please remember to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>