Looking for ways to use pole wrap? Read ahead for great uses of this amazing DIY product!
Have you heard of pole wrap? It is long and skinny pieces of wood that are adhered together with a flexible backing. It was created to wrap around unsightly basement poles. DIYers frequently creatively use inexpensive hardware materials to create beauty and function in their projects, and this is no exception. You can find pole wrap and other similar brands (Pole Wrap is the original creator) at hardware stores or various places online. Depending on what you purchase, you can paint or stain your pole wrap product. I’ve rounded up some amazing uses for this versatile product. Be sure to click the blue/gray links for additional pictures and/or a tutorial. Pin the collage for easy reference!
1. Modern DIY Pole Wrap Barn Doors by Never Skip Brunch
What a gorgeous way to create a modern barn door! Cara also saved money on the half-moon hardware and made those, too. You’ll have to check out her videos!
2. Pole Wrap Trim by Our Faux Farmhouse
Terra added beautiful trim to her entryway! The top part that is marked 11″ is pole wrap.
3. Beautiful Wall Trim by With Sara Le
I like this example of using pole wrap in a larger size. It adds gorgeous texture to these bedroom walls!
4. Headboard Pole Wrap by Mas Means More
Malcolm has a beautiful portfolio of design and DIY brilliance!
5. Closet Nook to Office Space by Never Skip Brunch
Another beautiful example from Cara! You will have to see the before and after pictures to fully appreciate this transformation.
6. Pole Wrap Nightstand Makeover by 804 Sycamore
Amy has a great video tutorial for her nightstand makeover!
7. Sideboard Table Pole Wrap Hack by Jen Rothbury @Crack the Shutters
This transformation is incredible!
8. Fluted Sideboard Upgrade by Simply Aligned Home
So pretty! Nicole also includes a tutorial for how to make the marble epoxy top.
9. Sideboard Table Pole Wrap Makeover by Lets Make it Pretty Again
Megan did a beautiful job completely overhauling her buffet-style table.
10. IKEA Kallax Pole Wrap Hack by Garrison Street
This is such a pretty transformation from a basic four cube piece of furniture.
11. IKEA Rast Hack by Garrison Street
What a great example of an IKEA Rast Hack! These little dressers are a powerhouse for inspiring creativity.
12. DIY Pole Wrap Dresser Hack by Cuckoo4Design
Julia did an amazing job making over her dresser! She gives lots of great tips and close-up pictures of how pole wrap can be manipulated to suit your needs.
13. Butcher Block Style Banquette by I Spy DIY
I love the added texture to the bottom of the seating area. Do you spy the pole wrap?
14. DIY Fluted Coffee Table by Our Aesthetic Abode
Elisha created a lovely coffee table and added pole wrap to the base.
15. DIY Pole Wrap Planter by Cuckoo4Design
Julia also has a great step-by-step tutorial for her planter. Go check it out!
16. DIY Pole Wrap Lamp by Designing Parkside
You might like these ideas as well: