We can all use a little distraction to lift our spirits during this trying time in history! Today I’m sharing with you how to paint Easter eggs in my post: Beautiful and Simple Painted Easter Eggs. I’ve also linked to some other fun spring decorating ideas shared by my talented blog friends.
- Lory is sharing her cherry blossom tablescape.
- I am sharing how to create beautiful painted Easter eggs.
- Leslie is sharing how to add seasonal color to a neutral space.
- Bre is sharing her Easter tablescape.
- Karen is sharing her Bohemian outdoor dinner party.
- Yvonne is sharing how to make a tulip wreath for spring.