Welcome to Day 4 of our How to Decorate series! If you are just joining us, click here to begin your How to Decorate journey from the very beginning!
Ashley from The Handmade Home participated in my How to Decorate series several years ago and wrote one of my favorite posts in the entire series! She just has a way of speaking directly from the heart and directly to YOUR heart. I love her advice on how to Fall in Love with Your Home.
Two years ago, Rhoda from Southern Hospitality moved into a plain 1979 home that hadn’t been updated since, well…1979! Using her creativity and DIY skills, she has lovingly transformed her home into a magazine-worthy retreat. Learn some tips on How to Decorate Adding Architectural Interest to your home.
Lindsay from Makely School for Girls is NOT afraid to decorate with color! But how do you pull off a colorful home without it feeling like a circus? Click over and find out! How to Decorate With Color and Not Feel Like You Live Under the Big Top.
I use these rules every time I decorate a nightstand. Do you know what they are? What’s great about them is whether it is an end table, hutch, sideboard, or mantel, you can decorate the table quickly and have it look gorgeous every time by following these simple steps. Jen from Jennifer Rizzo is showing you how with her post on Easy Table Top Decorating with the Display Rules of 1-2-3.
Do you want to add some vibrant blues to your decor but aren’t really sure how to pull it off? Be it Navy, Turquoise, Teal, Azure, Cobalt, Cyan, Saphire and Indigo, Heather from At the Picket Fence is showing us how to incorporate some blue into our lives. She shares some fantastic Blue Home Decor Ideas that will have you wanting to sing the blues too!
I have really enjoyed learning from all of these talented women so far and we still have one more day to go! For your convenience, here is the How to Decorate line up so far. Enjoy!
How to Decorate Series
1. Beth, Home Stories A to Z: How to Find Your Decorating Style
2. Courtney, A Thoughtful Place: 5 Gallery Wall Styles
3. Stacy, Not Just A Housewife: How to Decorate with Plants
4. Myquillyn, Nesting Place: Turning a House into a Home on a Thrift Store Budget
5. Donna, Funky Junk Interiors: How to Turn Worthless Junk into Home Decorating Must Haves
1. Melissa, The Inspired Room: The Secret Ingredient Every Room Needs
2. Jessica, Four Generations One Roof: How to Decorate with Container Plants
3. Traci, Beneath my Heart: How to Style a Coffee Table
4. Cyndy, The Creativity Exchange: Tricks for How to Zone in on the Perfect Paint Color
5. Laura, Finding Home: 5 Ways to Personalize Your Home
3. Kim, Sand & Sisal: How to Decorate Coastal (without lookin’ all Margaritaville!)
4. Diane, In My Own Style: How to Decorate so You Feel at Home
5. Melissa, 320 Sycamore: 3 Decorating Truths in any Home
2. Rhoda, Southern Hospitality: Adding Architectural Interest
3. Lindsay, Makely: How to Decorate With Color and Not Feel Like You Live Under the Big Top
4. Jen, Jennifer Rizzo: Easy table top decorating with the display rules of 1-2-3
5. Heather & Vanessa, At the Picket Fence: Blue Home Decor Ideas …I’ve got the blues!