Hello friends! Today’s edition of Easy Elegance Wednesday features posts about spring flowers and outdoor tips! I’ve been in the garden all week trying to wrangle our outdoor spaces, so this roundup of inspiration comes at the perfect time. Here is what I have for you today:
- My simple Flower Hack on How to Easily Revive Wilted Hydrangeas! If you’re not familiar with this hack click to find out. I often can keep my cut hydrangeas fresh in a vase for up to a month utilizing this simple method!
- Leslie has a gorgeous home and yard! Today she is sharing Five Ways to Create the Perfect Space for Outdoor Entertaining.
- Sprucing up the front porch for spring? Check out Bre’s tutorial for her DIY Spring Hanging Basket! So cute!
- Karen is a pro when it comes to flowers and gardening! Check out her Garden Container Planting Tips!
- Yvonne is also sharing some container planting tips in her post How to Plant Hydrangeas in Pots and Urns!
- Lory is sharing a very timely post! Check out her helpful tips on keeping a Healthy Lifestyle: Developing Good Habits in a Time of Crisis!