Love cement tile? Me, too! Read on for some great ideas using cement tile and cement tile look-alikes!
Cement tile has been all the rage for the last several years, and if you’re looking for some beautiful inspiration on ways to use it, you’ve come to the right place! This tile can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and even in craft projects. All of these makeovers using cement tile (and cement tile look-alikes) are so beautiful that you need to click through and see each before and after. Click the blue/gray links at the top of the picture to be taken to the original source. Each blog will have the specific tile patterns and sourcing information on their individual blog. Just click through to see the info. 🙂 If you love the projects as much as I do, you’ll be pinning each and every makeover! Be sure to pin from the original source for easier viewing. Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
1. URBAN FARMHOUSE MASTER BEDROOM BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This bathroom was in my previous home, and I miss it every single day! It was a dream to design!
2. WALK IN SHOWER DESIGN BY CHRISTINA’S ADVENTURES
This beautiful shower is just a tiny portion of this farmhouse bathroom makeover! You need to see this one.
3. MODERN FARMHOUSE BATHROOM REMODEL BY MY LIFE FROM HOME
Just simply gorgeous! I love the copper accents and all of the attention to detail.
4. POWER ROOM MAKEOVER BY WIFE IN PROGRESS BLOG
Seriously, you need to see the before pic! She did an amazing job.
5. CEMENT TILE WALL BY THRIFTY DECOR CHICK
Sarah is a good friend and everything she touches turns out amazing! You can get a cement tile look without using actual cement tiles and Sarah shows you how.
6. VINTAGE MODERN BATHROOM BY LITTLE HOUSE OF FOUR
The floors add a dramatic impact for a small bathroom!
7. LAUNDRY ROOM MAKEOVER BY WELSH DESIGN STUDIO
I could definitely do laundry in this room! Or just sit and read a book. 😉
8. LAUNDRY ROOM MAKEOVER BY DEAR LILLIE BLOG
This entire space is perfect!
9. KITCHEN CEMENT WALL INSPIRATION BY BHG
Cement tile as a backsplash is a bold and gorgeous option.
10. DIY TILE TABLETOP BY SEEKING LAVENDER LANE
How unique! What a great way to grab onto a trend without the commitment to a room makeover!
11. FIREPLACE HEARTH BY MAKING JOY AND PRETTY THINGS
Great tutorial included in this post.