Come on in for some gorgeous fall wreath inspiration and tutorials! 20 Gorgeous Fall Wreath Ideas.
The first thing we see when we enter a home is the front door. Adding a seasonal wreath to your door is an easy way to create a warm welcome for yourself and your guests! I’d love for you to browse through these fall wreaths to gather inspiration for your own design and wreath idea. Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source for the tutorial and more ideas. Let me know which wreaths inspire you, and most of all, have a happy fall!
1. Brambly Fall DIY Door Basket by StoneGable
Think outside the box for your door decor this fall by using a door basket to hold your florals instead of a wreath form. Yvonne at Stone Gable has a great step-by-step tutorial for you!
2. DIY Fall Woodland Wreath by Sand & Sisal
Kim at Sand & Sisal is my talented sister! She made this beautiful wreath using elements from Hobby Lobby and a grapevine wreath as her base. Click over for the full tutorial!
3. How to Make a Dried Hydrangea Wreath by Home Stories A to Z
This wreath took my less than five minutes to make and I had everything I needed on hand! If you’re in the South, now is the perfect time to cut and dry your hydrangeas for fall crafts. Click over to learn more!
4. Early Fall Green Apple Wreath by StoneGable
Sunflowers and apples are fantastic early fall elements to help ease into fall decorating!
5. DIY Floral Wreath by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
This is a stunning color palette to consider for fall! This DIY floral wreath tutorial will show you what elements you need to create this gorgeous wreath!
6. Rustic Fall Wreath by My Wee Abode
Wispy grapevine wreath forms are great for creating rustic and whimsical fall wreaths!
7. Fall Embroidery Hoop Wreath by Tatertots & Jello
Jen’s fall embroidery hoop wreath is absolutely adorable and I love the idea of adding a cute seasonal sign to the wreath.
8. Cotton Berry Autumn Wreath by Tag & Tibby
You will love how easy it is to create this look by Tag & Tibby!
9. Pom Pom Fall Wreath by Eighteen25
Adding some pom pom sprigs to your wreath create a fun and whimsical look for fall! Eighteen25 shows you exactly how they created this cute look!
10. Simple Fall Leaves Wreath by Creek Line House
A grapevine wreath form and real or faux leaves are all that is required to create this adorable DIY fall wreath!
11. Evergreen Foraged Wreath by The DIY Mommy
This wreath is 100% foraged so no wreath form is required!
12. Upcycled Paper Bag Wreath by Houseful of Handmade
Want to create your own wreath form using paper bags? Click the link to find out how!
13. Farmhouse Industrial Wreath by Tatertots & Jello
This metal wreath base creates a gorgeous industrial look that can easily be updated each season and Jen shows you how!
14. Magnolia Wreath by Sweet Pea
Nothing beats a fresh magnolia wreath in the South! Click over to see how to make one for yourself!
15. Embroidery Hoop Traditional Fall Wreath by Love Create Celebrate
Simple, classic, and beautiful, a painted embroidery hoop wreath is a fun craft to make!
16. Harvest Bounty Fall Wreath by The Turquoise Home
This DIY wreath is attached to a shiplap frame and Laura will show you how to create your own!
17. DIY Pumpkin Apple Fall Wreath by Pine & Prospect Home
Here is a beautiful example of green and white done right for fall! Go see how she made it!
18. Fall Wreath by Hallstrom Home
Rhonda offers a fantastic and simple tutorial on how to make a fall wreath for your home!
19. Eucalyptus Fall Wreath Tutorial by Modern Glam
Ashley updated a standard eucalyptus wreath for fall with a few well-placed fall blooms. She shows you how!
20. Fall Split Wood Bead Wreath by Lolly Jane
Love this creative take on a wreath form! Lolly Jane shows you how to make a split wood bead wreath form that you can change with the seasons!
Here are other fall ideas you might love: