Woohoo! The party is on! Okay peeps, don’t leave me hanging here. I received quite a few chickening out emails today ☹. You soooo can do this! If vain me who won’t even go camping without makeup on can do a post showing the entire blogosphere my nakey face, then I promise you can too.
For those of you just tuning in, a few weeks ago I did a post called Decorate My Face where I showed you what I looked like pre and post makeup. It was one of the most fun posts I have done in the two years I have been blogging. I asked you to share some of your own makeup tips and you delivered! However, the world of women needs others to be brave enough to show us all how it is done.
- I invite you to do a post showing us your bare face and the steps you take to enhance your beauty.
- Take pictures of the process, highlighting your makeup tips, and show us your before and after mug shots.
- Link your post back here on Wednesday, February 17th for all to enjoy.
- **Edited to add: If you don’t wear makeup, you can still join the party with some other before and after beauty post. Decorate your hands, your feet, your hair, etc. (although I’m not sure what that etc. would be—surprise us.)**
- Please do NOT just link to your blog. Link to the permanent link of your post. To do this, click on your post title and then copy and paste the url into Mcklinky. If you’re unsure how to do this, just email me.
- Either grab the party button located on the sidebar or link back to this post so others can join in the fun.
- Visit other party goers and give lots of praise and encouragement for their bravery!
- Have FUN!
**Edited to add: Virtue Lipgloss giveaway for one lucky reader. Those who link up are automatically entered. Click here for more .**