I’m currently in need of some great ideas for homework stations and back to school organization! In our previous home, I had a handle on paper clutter, office and craft supply organization, and homework stations. But in this home I’m starting from scratch and it’s proving to be a challenge! If you’re in a new space, or just need some fresh homework station ideas, I’ve got you covered! These simple back to school organization ideas bring both beauty and function. To find out more about any of the projects listed below, click on the blue/gray links to be taken to the original post.
1. BEAUTIFUL COMMAND CENTER BY THE HOMES I HAVE MADE
Vertical storage is always a good idea for a homework station! These wall-mounted pouches are beautiful and function and can be found linked on her site.
2. PORTABLE HOMEWORK STATION BY SUBURBLE
This cart is so handy for rolling from room to room, and from in and out of a closet. Information on the Ikea cart and the cute DIY container instructions are all provided in the post.
3. PEACEFUL SURROUNDINGS BY THE HANDMADE HOME
What a tidy and relaxing space! On the desk you’ll see the long box that houses all of the writing supplies which is handy and beautiful! Click over to see more pics of this organized and pretty space.
4. ORGANIZED AND THRIFTY HOMEWORK STATION BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
I created this command center as dorm decor. It is budget friendly,and so adorable! All of the DIY information from the clipboards to the storage containers is in the post.
5. REPURPOSED ARMOIR HOMEWORK STATION BY CENTSATIONAL GIRL
Fabulous way to repurpose an armoire and stay organized! I love that you can just close the doors when you’re done.
6. WOOD CRATE DIY HOMEWORK STATION BY LOVE GROWS WILD
An adorable DIY supply caddy that can easily be customized to your desired size.
7. HOMEWORK CENTER BY CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE
Organized and perfect for transitioning from little kids to big kids!
8. FARMHOUSE STYLE HOMEWORK COMMAND CENTER BY POSTBOX DESIGNS
This beautifully designed homework station is perfect for unused space you may have in a hallway! You can find all the information on each item in the room by clicking over to the post.
9. Embroidery Hoop Organizer by Crafts Unleashed
Here is a clever way to repurpose an embroidery hoop as a supply organizer. Add several to a wall to create a fun focal point that double duties as a homework supply organizer!
10. DIY Homework Supply Organization CADDY FROM HOME STORIES A TO Z
Keep all of your supplies tidy and within reach with this lazy susan caddy. Learn how to make your own by clicking the link!