Summer Entree Recipes:
1. HAWAIIAN SAUSAGE BURGER BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This gourmet burger combines sweet and savory flavors with a fiery kick. You’ll love it!
Do you love sandwiches? Check out this post dedicated entirely to sandwiches: 10 Easy Sandwich Recipes to Make for Dinner.
2. CARIBBEAN PORK KABOBS BY MOMMY EVOLUTION
Jennifer has a great Caribbean pork kabob recipe that is loaded with flavor and low in salt. So yummy!
3. BLACK SEA BASS BY THIS GAL COOKS
Delicious and healthy sea bass recipe served with zucchini noodles.
4. GRILLED CORNISH NEW POTATOES AND STEAK SKEWERS BY CLAIRE’S WORLD
Delicious protein-rich meal!
5. GRILLED RIB STEAKS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE BY KISS MY SMOKE
Easy recipe that looks like you spent hours making!
6. GRILLED CHIPOTLE SHRIMP BY SHE SAVED
Great dish to serve to guests!
7. GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED PORK CHOPS BY I DIG PINTEREST
Boneless pork chops on the grill is a perfect summer meal! Quick, and clean up is a breeze!
8. SIMPLE GRILLED FISH FILET BY ADVENTURES OF MEL
Perfect for fish tacos!
9. EASY SMOKED TURKEY LEGS BY KRISTY STILL
Juicy on the inside, and crispy on the outside. Perfect recipe!
10. HONEY SRIRACHA CHICKEN BY SIMPLY STACIE
Sriracha is a sweet and spicy sauce that is amazing! Give it a try!
If you love chicken, check out this post completely dedicated to chicken: 16 Delicious Chicken Recipes