Summer Side Dishes:
1. OVEN ROASTED VEGETABLES BY RECIPES WORTH REPEATING
Seasoned with simple ingredients that allow these summer vegetables to shine!
2. ITALIAN STYLE FRESH GREEN BEANS BY TEASPOON OF GOODNESS
Fresh green beans with a crunch! Great tips for cooking fresh green beans.
3. GRILLED CORN ON THE HUSK BY ADVENTURES OF MEL
Perfect sweet and salty side dish for dinner!
4. CUCUMBER AND SWEET CORN PASTA SALAD BY CLEAN & SCENTSIBLE
Great for summer potlucks!
5. MEXICAN ZUCCHINI BURRITO BOATS BY EMBELLISHMINTS
Hearty enough for a main entree, but great as a side dish with leftover burrito/taco meat.
Do you love Mexican food? Check out this post: 18 Yummy Mexican Inspired Recipes
6. EASY ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS BY SHE SAVED
Brussels sprouts can have a bad reputation for being smelly, but give these grilled veggies a try! So yummy!
7. MA’S PICNIC SALAD BY THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
This pasta salad is loaded with fresh, summer veggies!
8. GRILLED CAPRESE ZUCCHINI BOATS BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
These flavors are a perfect combination, and a great way to get rid of zucchini!
9. SIMPLE COLD GREEN BEANS SALAD BY ORGANIZED ISLAND
Great dish for a bbq!
10. SUMMER PASTA SALAD BY 5 MINUTES FOR MOM
Gorgeous summer salad!