This post brought to you by VTechKids. All opinions are 100% mine.
One of the perks of blogging is getting to review fun products that I think you might enjoy. Every time the doorbell rings Zephan (5) is hopeful that this time the package will be for him. So when V-tech asked if I’d like to review their new Switch & Go Dinos. I knew the boys would be THRILLED if I said yes. We received Sliver the T-Rex and Horns the Triceratops to review. The toys easily morph from a dinosaur to a racecar. They include an interactive LCD screen with sound effects that brings the toy to life.
Asher (7) and Zephan (5) helped me create this two-minute video reviewing the toy and they would love it if you’d watch :).
From a parent’s perspective here are my thoughts on the toys:
Cons of the Switch & Go Dinos:
- Horns the Triceratops says, “My grandmother is tougher than you.” This is nit-picky but I wouldn’t want my boys repeating that phrase. (Although my mom is pretty tough!)
- At full-volume the toys are noisy.
Pros of the Switch & Go Dinos:
- The toys are sturdy and easy to use straight out of the box.
- They give educational facts about dinosaurs.
- They hold the boys’ attention for a long period of time.
- They have a volume control.
- They give you two toys for the price of one.
- The boys loved playing with them!
Overall, I recommend the Switch & Go Dinos and think they would make great birthday gifts. The boys love them and are still playing with them after a few weeks time which is a very high compliment indeed! (My boys seem to tire of a toy after a day. Drives me batty!) If you want to purchase the toys you can find them on Amazon! Buy today on Amazon