**Giveaway now closed. Winner announced via Facebook and contacted via email.**
This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
Blogging has turned me into a night owl, and I rarely get to bed before midnight. Considering I also have to leave the house each morning by 7:30am to get the kids to school on time, I am often rockin’ the greasy-hair-pony-tail-and-sweats look. (Enter from stage right my new hero: TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.)
Yes DRY shampoo! No water required. You just spray it on, let it dry a few minutes, then brush it out and style as usual. Have you ever tried a dry shampoo before? Well, I never had until a few weeks ago and I have to tell you that I am now sold. However, there are a few tricks and tips in spraying this stuff that will help you get the best results:
- Shake the can well before you spray and in-between bursts to make sure product sprays evenly.
- Lift sections of your hair and spray lightly at the roots.
- Hold can 8-12 inches from your head and spray in short bursts. (So important! It sprays on wet and won’t work well if you’re spraying too close to your head.)
- Don’t spray like hairspray (all over and continuously) – remember short bursts at the roots.
- Let it sit for 1-2 minutes, then use your fingertips or a brush to distribute the product evenly.
Here is video teaching some great hair tips and tricks for college students and it also shows how to correctly use the product. Top Hair Products for School
Would you like to try a bottle of TRESemme’ Fresh Start for free? Just leave me a comment letting me know why you need some dry shampoo. Out of the comments, I will pick one U.S. continental citizen and mail you a bottle….on me! I think you’ll love it.