10 Easy DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and I’d love to show you some simple ideas! Please click on the blue/gray links to be taken to the tutorial. We only have a few days, so let’s jump right in!
1. Giver Her Hydrangeas and this HYDRANGEA FLOWER HACK BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Flowers are always a great option, but they wilt easily. Let your Mom in on this flower hack, and she’ll have those fresh flowers for significantly longer than expected!
2. DIY PALLET PICTURE FRAME BY 5 MINUTES FOR MOM
This pallet picture frame is so adorable, and so simple to make!
3. SIMPLE FLORAL FARMHOUSE WREATH BY MAKING JOY AND PRETTY THINGS
Great gift for your Mom, or for yourself!
4. OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING IDEAS BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS ‘
What a gorgeous outdoor dining area! Karianne always has entertaining down to an art! Treating your Mom to a meal is always a sweet gift, and if you’re looking for some beautiful outdoor inspiration, you need to head over to see this post. If anyone in your group is on the keto diet, this post will help you with your meal planning: Keto Diet
5. FREE MOTHER’S DAY PRINTABLE BY DAWN NICOLE VIA LOLLY JANE
If you love printables, check out this additional post with a whole spring series of printables: Free Spring Printables
6. DIY PLANTER TEACHER GIFT BY THE TURQUOISE HOME
This cute sign was designed for a teacher, but I think it works for a Mom as well!
7. HANGING HERB GARDEN BY THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE
Step-by-step tutorial for this hanging herb garden! I promise this is easier than it may appear. She’ll love it!
8. DIY PAINTED AND DISHWASHER SAFE MUGS BY FLAMINGO TOES
I love that these mugs are dishwasher safe. Go check out the tutorial! If your Mom is not a cat person, you could learn the basics from this tutorial and paint whatever she would love on her mug. Something sweet such as “I love you” would be perfect! (Psst, I’m a recent “cat person” and it’s been so much fun! You can read about that crazy story here.)
9. MASON JAR GIFT IDEA BY REAL COAKE
Full tutorial in this post!
Here is another cute mason jar idea from Repurpose and Upcycle.
10. BOTTLE DECORATING BY COMMON GROUND
The ideas are endless for this project!