20 DIY Fall Wreath Ideas! I’m loving all of these fall wreaths this season!
Fall weather seems to always spark creativity in people, and if you’re in the mood to be creative, you need these wreath tutorials in your life! These gorgeous fall wreaths are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk in your front door. Some of these wreaths are completely homemade, and some are semi-homemade. Browse through these fun projects and gather inspiration to spark your own creativity. Find the original source with tutorials and even more pictures by clicking on the blue/gray links. I’d love to see your finished project!
1. DIY LEATHER FALL WREATH BY CHERISHED BLISS
This wreath is absolutely gorgeous! Ashley from Cherished Bliss has a full tutorial for this leather wrapped fall wreath.
2. BLACK AND WHITE FALL WREATH BY LOVE OF FAMILY AND HOME
Tonya from Love of Family and Home has a video tutorial for her buffalo checked fall wreath.
3. DIY DOLLAR STORE WREATH BY THE HAPPY HOUSIE
Krista from The Happy Housie has the cutest dollar store wreath! It takes about five minutes to complete this project.
4. SUNFLOWER BASKETS BY THE DESIGN TWINS
Julie and Jodie from The Design Twins have the cutest sunflower baskets on their fall porch.
5. SUMMER WREATH TURNED FALL BY SEEKING LAVENDER LANE
Deb from Seeking Lavender Lane turned her everyday wreath into a fall wreath by attaching pumpkins. So cute! You could apply this idea to lots of different types of wreaths that you might already own.
6. EASY FALL GRAPEVINE WREATH BY IT ALL STARTED WITH PAINT
Linda from It All Started With Paint attached some garland and berries to this grapevine wreath, and it really turned out quite unique and adorable!
7. DIY DRIED HYDRANGEA WREATH BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This is a classic dried hydrangea wreath that you can make every year and it will never go out of style. Learn the tips and tricks to making your own dried hydrangea wreath.
8. GREENERY GRAPEVINE WREATH BY LIZ MARIE BLOG
Liz Marie shows us how to make two inexpensive and gorgeous wreaths in her post. Check them out!
9. NEUTRAL FALL WREATH BY REMODELA CASA
This thick wreath is actually a fun craft hack! Go read about it!
10. FABULOUS OUTDOOR WREATHS BY STONE GABLE BLOG
Yvonne from Stone Gable Blog has an entire post showing us how to make her gorgeous wreaths! So much inspiration in this post!
11. BITTERSWEET MAGNOLIA WREATHS BY BENEATH MY HEART
Traci from Beneath My Heart has a gorgeous farmhouse porch, and these bittersweet wreaths look so pretty again her natural doors.
12. BOOK PAGE GARLAND BASKET WREATH BY SETTING FOR FOUR
Heather from Setting for Four made this festive fall basket even more adorable by creating a book page garland.
13. COPPER FALL HOOP WREATH BY CLEAN & SCENTSIBLE
Jenn from Clean & Scentsible has a full tutorial for her copper wreath. This wreath is one of a kind!
14. DIY FALL WALL PLANTER WREATH BY ROOMS FOR RENT
Bre from Rooms for Rent created her fall wreath from a wall planter. Very clever!
15. EASY FALL WREATH BY WORTHING COURT BLOG
Suzy from Worthing Court Blog shows us how to make the easiest fall wreath!
16. DIY FALL FLORAL WREATH BY TIDBITS
Cami from Tidbits really dressed up her doors by adding these fall floral wreaths!
17. EASY DIY RUSTIC CORN HUSK WREATH BY AN INSPIRED NEST
Shannon from An Inspired Nest created a really unique rustic corn husk wreath to compliment her fall decor.
18. FALL WREATH WITH INITIALS BY LITTLE GLASS JAR
This classic style fall wreath would be perfect to make in groups with varying degrees of skill level.
19. DIY PINECONE WREATH BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
Karianne from Thistlewood Farms always has the cutest tutorials! This pinecone wreath is easy, and inexpensive. You’ll love it! You can dress it up with a bow, or leave it as is just like Karianne’s.
20. DIY MAGNOLIA LEAF WREATH BY HOMEMADE LOVELY
Magnolia wreaths can be pricey, and if you’re looking to make your own, you need this tutorial in your life!