20 Fall Dining Room and Tablescape Ideas! Great ideas and inspiration for your fall dining room!
Fall has just arrived here in the south, but I know fall temperatures have been in full swing for quite a few of you! If you’re just now getting the fall temperatures, I’m rejoicing with you! 🙂 I’ve rounded up some fabulous fall dining room and tablescape ideas in hopes to inspire you for your own home. Some of these posts will carry you all the way through to Thanksgiving with some cute centerpiece ideas. If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please link up your projects and ideas on Monday evenings here on the blog. I love sharing your work and ideas! Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source with even more pictures and great ideas. Bloggers love fall – each of these bloggers have multiple fall posts just waiting for you! Grab a cup of coffee or tea and cozy in for an afternoon of fall inspiration!
Let’s get started!
1. ELEGANT BLACK, WHITE, AND GREEN FARMHOUSE TABLESCAPE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
You can find the “thankful, grateful, blessed” chalkboard inspired napkin tags in this post! So cute, and there are several different types of tags to choose from including “hello fall.”
2. NEUTRAL FALL TABLE BY DESIGNTHUSIASM
Lory from Designthusiasm uses blush tones and copper to make a soft, neutral tablescape. Gorgeous!
3. SIMPLE AND COZY FALL TABLE BY CHERISHED BLISS
Ashley from Cherished Bliss uses simple and cozy items such as wood slices, a fall throw, pumpkins, and pine cones for her fall table. So cute!
4. DIY FAUX FLORAL GARLAND BY THE DIY MOMMY
Christina from The DIY Mommy shows you how to make the faux floral garland that she uses on her fall table!
5. FALL TABLESCAPE BY KELLEYNAN
Gorgeous fall inspiration! You can also find a yummy chicken tortilla soup recipe in this post!
6. FALL OUTDOOR TABLESCAPE BY HALLSTROM HOME
Rhonda from Hallstrom Home transforms her outdoor table using a drop cloth!
7. OUTDOOR COPPER AND GREEN FALL TABLESCAPE BY STONE GABLE BLOG
Yvonne at Stonegable Blog always has gorgeous tablescapes!
8. PINK AND CRIMSON FALL TABLESCAPE BY SATORI DESIGN FOR LIVING
Shauna from Satori Design for Living created her table from foraged pieces, and those lovely pink and crimson flowers.
9. FARMHOUSE TABLESCAPE BY SHE HOLDS DEARLY
Sarah from She Holds Dearly uses a throw blanket to make her farmhouse table even more cozy! What a pretty view!
10. FRESH LAVENDER FALL TABLE BY TARYN WHITEAKER
Taryn grows lavender in her yard, and harvested it for her table! So pretty and unique!
11. RUSTIC NATURE INSPIRED FALL TABLE BY ROCKY HEDGE FARM
Sarah from Rocky Hedge Farm shows us how rustic can be so charming!
12. FALL TABLE USING APPLES BY MASON DE CINQ
Sheila from Mason de Cinq uses apples and eucalyptus on her gorgeous fall table!
13. FARMGIRL FLOWERS FALL TABLESCAPE BY THE TURQUOISE HOME
Laura shows off her gorgeous table by using fresh flowers and pretty blue tones.
14. TRADITIONAL HUES FALL TABLE BY ZEVY JOY
Annie from Zevy Joy uses traditional fall hues in her neutral dining room, and the result is gorgeous!
15. COLORFUL FARMHOUSE FALL TABLE BY SARAH JOY BLOG
Sarah loves using affordable pieces in her beautiful home – I think you’ll love her blog!
16. PEARS, WHITE PUMPKINS, AND EUCALYPTUS BY PINE AND PROSPECT HOME
Andrea from Pine and Prospect Home uses pears, white pumpkins and eucalyptus on her elegant yet cozy fall table.
17. FALL TABLESCAPE BY MY 100 YEAR OLD HOME
Leslie from My 100 Year Old Home gives us 5 tips for decorating a table! Go check it out!
18. BEAUTIFUL AND BOUNTIFUL FALL TABLESCAPE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Try using natural elements on your table such as various types of grapes. Always so pretty, and tasty! 🙂
19. FALL TABLE SETTING IN GRAY, WHITE, AND JUTE BY IT ALL STARTED WITH PAINT
Linda from It All Started With Paint uses the cutest jute pumpkins, and gray and white tones on her fall table.
20. THANKSGIVING TABLE BY SAND & SISAL
Kim has a coastal themed home, and she really stepped out of her comfort zone with her Thanksgiving table last season. Absolutely stunning!
If you love fall tablescapes, I have even more ideas for you!