20 Halloween Craft Ideas! Easy and not too spooky!
If you’re looking for some easy Halloween craft ideas, you’ve come to the right place! These ideas are easy, not too spooky, and downright cute! Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the source where you’ll find tutorials, extra pictures, and lots of other great ideas from each blogger. Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up their projects in the weekly Tutorials and Tips Blogger Link Party. If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, stop by the blog and link up your favorite projects.
1. HALLOWEEN TREAT BAGS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
These DIY Halloween treat bags are so cute! You could customize them for any theme or holiday by changing out the color and stamp. Full tutorial in the post.
2. FLOATING WITCH HATS BY R & R AT HOME
How cute are these floating witch hats?! They light up at night! Go read the easy tutorial for this cute Halloween craft!
3. 2X4 HALLOWEEN BLACK CATS BY GINGERSNAP CRAFTS VIA I DIG PINTEREST
Such an easy idea with leftover 2×4’s!
4. HALLOWEEN ACCENT WALL BY OUR CLOVER HOUSE
What a fun way to dress up your wall for Halloween! Full tutorial in the post.
5. METALLIC GLAM HALLOWEEN DECOR BY KLEINWORTH & CO
You can spray paint anything! Change store bought decor that isn’t particularly your style to a different color, and you have a whole new game plan!
6. GOOGLE EYE MASON JAR BY MASON JAR CRAFTS LOVE
Cute and non-spooky Halloween craft!
7. HARRY POTTER INSPIRED WREATH BY GIGGLES GALORE
This wreath is perfect during the Halloween season!
8. HEY BOO HALLOWEEN PRINTABLE BY DUKES AND DUCHESSES
Hey boo! This sign is so fun and easy!
9. CANDY CORN HALLOWEEN BUNTING BY CLEAN & SCENTSIBLE
This candy corn bunting is incredibly easy and festive! Go read the tutorial and make one for yourself or for a friend!
10. YOU’VE BEEN BOO’ED PRINTABLE BY SATSUMA DESIGN
Boo’ing your neighbors and friends is so much! Go read all about it in the post.
11. SKELETON WREATH BY LOLLY JANE
This skeleton wreath is perfect for crafting beginners, kids, or anyone who wants an easy-peasy craft! So cute. Go read about it in the post.
12. HALLOWEEN WREATH MADE WITH DOLLAR SPOT ITEMS BY SIMPLY DESIGNING
Everyone loves the dollar spot! What a cute wreath made with inexpensive items. I love it!
13. HALLOWEEN TREAT BAG LABELS BY CARRIE ELLE
Have a nice bite! How cute are these Halloween treat bags? Go read how to make them!
14. CANDY CORN WREATH BY MOMMY EVOLUTION
Nothing says Halloween like candy corn! Full tutorial for this candy corn wreath in the post.
15. HALLOWEEN HOOP ART BY FLAMINGO TOES
We’re all a bit batty! Lots of cute hoop art ideas on this site!
16. HALLOWEEN LANTERN GARLAND BY SO MUCH BETTER WITH AGE
So many Halloween ideas in this post! You’ll have to go read it!
17. MACBETH QUOTE HALLOWEEN PRINTABLE BY LOLLY JANE
Double, double, toil and trouble! Super cute Halloween printable.
18. HALLOWEEN BOO KIT BY GLUESTICKS
These Halloween boo kits are adorable! Kids would love it!
19. DIY SKULL DRINK STIRRERS BY RAIN ON A TIN ROOF
Eat, drink, and be scary! Full tutorial in the post.
20. GLAMOROUS WITCH HAT BY THE SCRAP SHOPPE BLOG
It would be so fun to have a glamorous witch hat to wear on Halloween night! Go see this one and gather some inspiration for your own witch hat.