Hi everyone! I hope those of you who celebrated Easter yesterday had a wonderful time. I’m currently at my mom’s home in Virginia spending some much needed time catching up with family. You can keep up to date on all that is going on with me on Instagram! I’d love to have you follow along. I’ll be doing some fun projects from my mom’s house so tune is this week to see!
But right now I’m looking forward to reading your tips and project tutorials! As always, please take a minute to read the rules before linking up.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>