Welcome to Tutorials & Tips party! I’m excited to have you here. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent mine with my two monkeys. It was a gorgeous day so we enjoyed some time hiking at a park near our home.
I have a mile long DIY list to accomplish this summer and I’m just starting to check off a few things on that list which is so exciting! I can’t wait to share some upcoming projects with you. But right now I want to see what YOU have done this week.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
P.S. The features from last week WILL be up tomorrow (the post just isn’t quite ready to be published yet)! Come back to see who was featured and pin (from the original source) some amazing tips & tutes!