Hello fellow bloggers! Before you link up and leave, humor me for 60 seconds! 🙂 I have 3 things to share with you tonight.
1. The Haven Conference. Are you going? I hope so! I am honored to be a cofounder for this 2.5 day DIY/decorating blogging conference. This year marks our fourth annual Haven Conference, and if you are a blogger and have never been then you are missing out! Haven is an AMAZING time of networking with brands, learning new skills, and deepening friendships. We sell out every year, so if you are thinking of going now is the time to buy! Click on the link to be taken to our website for registration.
2. Skybell Video Doorbell Giveaway. I’m currently running a giveaway for a video doorbell. This thing rocks my socks. It is so cool! You can answer your door (or simply spy on your front porch) at anytime, from anywhere, with your smart device. Go enter. This one is worth it!
3. Last week’s features. One of the things I love most about this party is staying connected with what is happening in the DIY/decorating blogosphere and featuring the best of the best! Check out 9 Decorating Tutorials & Tips Not to Miss.
Okay, let’s get the party started!
If you are a new blogger here, a special welcome to you! Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines below before linking up:
- Please link up your original work. Round-ups are fantastic–I’m a fan of them! However, this party is about your tutorials and your tips.
- I (try to) do a feature post each week. By linking up, you give me permission to use one of your photos with a link back and strong direction to visit your site for the tutorial or tip. I also may use your photo in a collage for social media.
- Please link back to me in each post that you link up.
- Share the love! Pin some projects you like and visit each other.