This weekend I worked on sprucing up my master bedroom. I tell ya what, if ever a room was a thorn in my side it is this one! I don’t know why this room has given me so much trouble over the years, but it has. However, I think I’m finally headed in a direction that I like and I’m excited to show you soon!
But tonight it is about seeing what YOU have been up to over the weekend! If you missed last week’s features, be sure to check them out. I featured 12 DIY Fall Crafts that anyone can do! The succulent pumpkin planter, wood votive holder, and artichoke spoon vase were crafts I’ve never seen done before. Love it!
If you’d like to link up, please be sure to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>