So sorry that I didn’t get any features out this weekend :(. Hurricane Sandy added to my workload and I wasn’t able to get everything accomplished that I’d hoped to. As I type this, I’m watching water drip from my kitchen bay window. My craft room has sprouted several new “water features” and there is a leak in the kitchen window. Other than a few leaks, we are safe and comfortable and currently have power (although many in our city do not). I’m posting early tonight so that you all can be sure to link up! If our power remains on, Tutes & Tips Not to Miss will be live tomorrow. XOXO and stay safe East Coast!
If you’d like to link up, please be sure to read the rules before linking.
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>