16 Best Valentine Treats! These are the cutest, yummiest, and downright most adorable Valentine’s ideas to show your love for your friends and family!
February is finally here! January can seem like the absolute longest month of the year, and I always look forward to February when the weather starts acting funky and we get a few warm days a month just to tease us until spring arises. Valentine’s Day may only come once a year, but I definitely think it’s okay to try these recipes all month long. 😉 Be sure to click on the blue/gray links for the recipes and give some love to the creator of these amazing treats!
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!
1. HEART SHAPED CHOCOLATE DIPPED RICE KRISPIE TREATS BY MEL’S KITCHEN
These heart shaped chocolate dipped rice krispie treats would be adorable as a class snack! Mel’s site is full of amazing recipes!
2. SUGAR COOKIE CAKE BY JULIE BLANNER
Julie shows us how to make this pretty sugar cookie cake in a video, and she also links the pan if you need that info!
3. STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES BY BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
Jessica from Butter with a Side of Bread had me at cake mix! Cake mix cookies are so simple and yummy! (and make way less of a mess!)
4. VALENTINE HAND PIES BY STONEGABLE BLOG
Yvonne from StoneGable Blog made some hand pies for all the sweeties in her life! You can fill them with your favorite pie filling.
5. CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY HEARTS BY ONE LITTLE PROJECT
These chocolate covered strawberry hearts are actually two strawberries cut in halves and sealed together with chocolate. You need to go see this tutorial! So simple and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
6. POLAR BEAR HOT CHOCOLATE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
These polar bear marshmallows are an adorable treat for all ages! Simple, step-by-step directions that your kiddos can help you make.
7. VALENTINE’S DAY OREO POPS BY HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE
These oreo pops are all about the sprinkle bling! So adorable!
8. STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD BY NATASHA’S KITCHEN
The combination of sweet and salty makes this recipe a winner!
9. CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY DIP BY KARA’S CREATIONS
Calling all maraschino cherry lovers- this recipe is for you!
10. YOGURT DIPPED OMBRE STRAWBERRIES BY EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
These ombre strawberries are dipped in various shades of pink yogurt. So cute and healthy!
11. HEART EYED EMOJI FRUIT SALAD BY WHAT MOMS LOVE
Emoji food is always a hit!
12. CHOCOLATE DIPPED RICE KRISPY TREATS BY EIGHTEEN25
Any way you make a rice krispy treat is always a hit! I love seeing the different ways that bloggers decorate their treats!
13. VALENTINE’S DAY SNACK MIX BY PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
Princess Pinky Girl created the ultimate Valentine’s Day Snack Mix – this is sugar cookie popcorn!
14. CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY CAKE BALLS BY TIDYMOM
These chocolate covered strawberry cake balls are decadent, and Cheryl has alllll the cute ideas for wrapping them up!
15. EASY HEART SHAPED CINNAMON ROLLS BY IT’S ALWAYS AUTUMN
These cinnamon rolls are made with canned dough! You read that correctly! You need to go see this recipe if your family loves cinnamon rolls.
16. PUFF PASTRY STRAWBERRY HEARTS BY FUN LOVING FAMILIES
Isn’t this recipe just gorgeous?! These puff pastry strawberry hearts are easier than you might think – they’re made with purchased puff pastry found right in the freezer section.
Valentine’s Day is ALWAYS a fun time to bring out the treats! There are several posts here on the blog dedicated to Valentine’s Day. You can find every post here.
I’ll link a few of the treat posts for you!