Happy Memorial Day! Tonight if you are a U.S. citizen, I think it is appropriate to pause a moment and honor all of those who have fought and died to protect our freedoms. I think this video does that beautifully.
I’m excited to see what you’ve been up to this week. I’ll have the features for last week posted within a few days so come back to see who was featured!
Remember that everyone with a tip or tute is welcome to link up but only those who link back to me within their post will be featured.
- Any tip or tutorial is welcome! Decorating, holiday ideas, room makeovers, cleaning tips, recipes, crafts, and sewing all count.
- Keep content fresh! Please do not link the same projects week after week. I will delete posts that you’ve linked up here several weeks in a row.
- If your post has been featured in a Tutes & Tips Not to Miss, please do NOT link it up again.
- Please don’t link up giveaway posts.
- Link back. I only feature those who link back to me within your post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/" title="Home Stories A2Z" target="_blank"><img src="http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad2/bethcrabtree/tutorialsandtips-1.jpg" alt="Home Stories A2Z" style="border:none;" /></a></div>