Welcome to this week’s edition of Easy Elegance Wednesday! Each Wednesday I team up with a talented group of bloggers to bring you easy, attainable, and elegant decorating ideas that you can implement in your home. Click on the post titles below to learn more about each decorating tip, tutorial, and early fall decor inspiration!
1. Home Stories A to Z | Beautiful Dorm Room Lounge Makeover
Dorm rooms tend to be a bit drab and difficult to work with. Come see how I transformed this ugly space into a cozy lounge for the college students and staff my husband works with!
2. StoneGable | What to Do for Fall Now
Looking for ways to slowly begin transforming your spaces for fall? Yvonne has some great tips on where to begin!
3. Designthusiasm | Cozy Fall Ideas for the Bedroom
Bring fall into the bedroom with these simple and beautiful tips from Lory!
4. Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Decorate a Big Blank Wall
Decorating a large expanse of wall can be challenging. Karen shares her tips on how to stylishly use art and mirrors to fill a wall!
5. My 100 Year Old Home | DIY Fall Decorations
Making your own decorations for fall is fulfilling and easy to do! Hop on over and see how Leslie created this beautiful fall wreath.