Looking for some yummy appetizer ideas? Browse through this list of 100+ Appetizer and Snack Recipes!
Appetizers are great for parties large and small, and also to serve as snacks if you’re not serving a main course. I consider an appetizer basically any food that you can eat with your hands, or a no-fuss bite sized side dish. Everyone loves a yummy appetizer! 🙂 This post is loosely organized into these sections: meats, dips, cheeses, breads, vegetables, snacks, and a few appetizers specifically made with an air fryer. Please click on the blue/gray links to be taken to the original post with the full recipe. Let me know if you try any of these ideas, and how it worked out for you!
1. SWEET AND TANGY ASIAN MEATBALLS WITH TERIYAKI SAUCE BY TIDYMOM
Cheryl from TidyMom has a ton of recipes on her site! These meatballs look amazing, and definitely a crowd please!
2. SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC MEATBALLS BY CINCY SHOPPER
Jen from CincyShopper makes her honey garlic meatballs from frozen meatballs making this recipe quick and easy!
3.CRANBERRY ORANGE MEATBALLS BY SAND & SISAL
Yummy meatballs that will have your guests asking for the recipe!
3. BISQUICK SAUSAGE BALLS BY GONNA WANT SECONDS
Kathleen from Gonna Want Seconds makes a classic, and impossible to stop eating Bisquick Sausage Ball dish! You’ll love these.
4. RANCH SAUSAGE BALLS BY PLAIN CHICKEN
This bisquick sausage ball recipe has a twist by adding ranch, bacon, and cream cheese! A fun addition to your appetizer recipe index!
5. BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN SKEWERS BY DIETHOOD
Katerina from Diethood has some amazing recipes on her food blog! These chicken skewers are oven baked and delicious.
6. PULL APART PIGS IN A BLANKET BY PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
Jenn from Princess Pinky Girl has a unique way of preparing pigs in a blanket, and I love it! How cute is that? I agree with Jenn, food that you pull apart really IS more fun!
7. EVERYTHING BAGEL PIGS IN A BLANKET BY CINCY SHOPPER
A fun twist on a pigs in a blanket recipe! If you’re making a big pigs in a blanket batch, try this idea on some of them!
8. CROCK POT BOURBON LITTLE SMOKIES BY TAMMILEE TIPS
Tammilee has lots of quick and easy recipes on her site!
9. GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS BY SMALL TOWN WOMAN
Beth from Small Town Woman is an amazing food blogger with lots of recipes that you’ll love!
10. THAI PEANUT CHICKEN SKEWERS BY SAVORY NOTHINGS
Really yummy recipe by Nora from Savory Nothings – and she also has a dipping sauce. So much better than takeout!
11. SALAMI GOUDA BAKED SLIDERS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Make these with those tiny buns for a bite sized treat!
12. CHICKEN AND WAFFLE SLIDERS BY FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
Jillian from Food Folks and Fun loves to travel and has a very extensive food recipe index! Chicken and Waffle Sliders would be adored by your guests!
13. KETO DEVILED EGG RECIPE WITH CAPERS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
If you haven’t tried deviled eggs with capers, I highly recommend this recipe! It is delicious and much different from the standard pickled relish recipe. Or make a half recipe and try some with the relish, and some with capers! Give it a try. 🙂
Everyone loves a good dip recipe! Have a variety of crackers, chips, veggies, and breads to make your dips even more special.
1. SAUSAGE QUESO DIP BY NATASHA’S KITCHEN
Natasha is an amazing food blogger with lots and lots of delicious recipes on her site! This yummy sausage queso dip is made with cheddar and cream cheese. You’ll love it!
2. BEER CHEESE DIP BY PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
This pub-style beer cheese dip can be made in 15 minutes!
3. CHILI CHEESE DIP BY DOMESTICALLY SPEAKING
Two ingredients in this simple recipe make it a family favorite for Maryann at Domestically Speaking. Quick and easy is always perfect!
4. CROCK POT MEAT LOVERS QUESO DIP BY TAMMILEE TIPS
Several different varieties of meats and cheeses – yes, please!
5. CHEESY CORN DIP BY CREATIONS BY KARA
Bacon, corn, and mozzarella make this recipe the best!
6. LOADED BAKED POTATO DIP BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
Everything you love on a loaded baked potato in a dip!
7. CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP BY CROCK POT LADIES
Buffalo chicken dip is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser! I love that this recipe is made in a crock pot.
8. CROCK POT CRAB RANGOON DIP BY CROCK POT LADIES
These ladies have all the best dip recipes! This crab rangoon dip is wildly popular, and for good reason!
9. SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP BY LIL LUNA
Kristyn from Lil’ Luna makes her spinach artichoke dip for every party!
10.PEANUT BUTTER APPLE DIP BY AMANDA’S COOKIN’
This creamy, peanut butter dip will be perfect for lots of different fruits and veggies!
11. AVOCADO DIP BY LISTOTIC
“Everything in moderation, except avocado!” – I love it!
12. COWBOY CAVIAR BY NATASHA’S KITCHEN
Delicious, fresh dip!
13. BACON RANCH CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL BY THE COZY COOK
Stephanie from The Cozy Cook makes a delicious bacon ranch cheddar cheese ball! This recipe can be made a few days ahead of time. I love how Stephanie shows us a different way to serve a cheeseball with these miniature balls on a toothpick.
14.THE BEST CHEDDAR RANCH RECIPE BY THE DAIRY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
This recipe from Jennie at The Diary of a Real Housewife is made with a dry ranch packet, and is delicious served with crackers.
15. BACON RANCH PECAN CHEESE BALL BY THE CHUNKY CHEF
This recipe is unique in that it contains pecans! Very different twist. Try it!
16. PEPPER JELLY CREAM CHEESE PARTY DIP BY TODAY’S CREATIVE LIFE
Very simple dip that takes only two ingredients!
1. CHRISTMAS TREE PULL APART BREAD GARLIC KNOTS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Simple and cute holiday appetizer!
2. PIZZA ROLLS BY SIMPLY STACIE
Try these softer varieties made with crescent rolls!
3. MAPLE SAUSAGE STUFFED PASTRY BITES BY ADVENTURES OF MEL
Pastry bites topped with maple sausage make for a delicious and an adorable appetizer!
4. BACON WRAPPED BREADSTICKS BY COOKING WITH CURLS
Bacon wrapped appetizers dipped in a yummy pesto sauce! So good!
5. HAM, GRUYERE AND ARTICHOKE PASTRY TWISTS BY SPARKLE LIVING BLOG
Ham, cheese, and artichokes wrapped in a puffed pastry. Delicious!
6. GIANT GRILLED CHEESE APPETIZER BY THE KITTCHEN
These grilled cheese sandwiches cut into appetizers are perfect!
These recipes all have vegetables as the main ingredient.
1. PARTY POPPERS BY LISTOTIC
This recipe is much like a jalapeno popper, but crunchier and not spicy.
2. STUFFED CELERY BY PLAIN CHICKEN
You can make these stuffed celery boats ahead of time! Perfect for a party where you’re busy making other dishes, or to take to a party!
3. CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
The classic charcuterie board is always great for appetizers! Have one big board, or many little boards like this idea.
4.MOZZARELLA PARMESAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS BY AMANDA’S COOKIN’
These mozzarella parmesan stuffed mushrooms pack a big bite!
5. BACON WRAPPED JALEPENO POPPERS BY DINNER AT THE ZOO
No appetizer roundup is complete without jalepeno poppers!
6. CRUNCHY BACON CHEDDAR JALAPENO POPPERS BY MUNCHIN TIME
This jalapeno popper is a little different, and quicker to bake. Delicious!
7. CAPRESE SALAD TAPAS BY 5 MINUTES FOR MOM
I love this salad on a stick recipe!
8. CHIPOTLE LIME EDAMAME APPETIZER BY DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY
Delicious, fun, snackables!
9.SMASHED SWEET POTATOES BY COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNERS
This is a great recipe if you’re looking for something out of the ordinary from a regular appetizer. I love this recipe!
10. HUMMUS PLATTER BY TAMING TWINS
These appetizers are perfect snacks!
1. CROCK POT CHEX MIX BY SKIP TO MY LOU
Chex Mix is the perfect snack, and also a tasty and inexpensive gift for your friends and neighbors.
2. FUNFETTI CHEX MIX BY TOGETHER AS FAMILY
Change the sprinkles to fit your theme or holiday. So cute!
3. PUPPY CHOW BY SUGAR SPUN RUN
Sam from Sugar Spun Run has lots of delicious recipes on her site. This Puppy Chow or sometimes known as Muddy Buddy recipe is so much fun for kids to have, and so so good!
4. KETO CINNAMON SUGAR FREE PECANS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
A healthy alternative to sugared pecans. These are just as yummy!
5. CREOLE SEASONED CRACKERS BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
These would be gone very quickly! Make a triple batch!
6. CARAMEL CORN RECIPE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
You need to see all the popcorn recipes! They’re all perfect snacks!
AIR FRYER APPETIZERS
These recipes are all made with an air fryer.
1. AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA STICK RECIPE BY SHOW ME THE YUMMY
A fun twist on a classic appetizer recipe!
2. AIR FRYER WONTONS BY WALKING ON SUNSHINE
Crispy wontons without any oil!
3. AIR FRYER BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE BALLS BY LIVING LOCURTO
Amy from Living Locurto shares her tips with air fryers, and also, this amazing buffalo chicken cheese ball recipe! Make several batches!
4. HOMEMADE AIR FRYER PRETZEL BITES BY SHOW ME THE YUMMY
You can find quite a few air fryer tips and recipes on this site! And what a cute blog name! 🙂
5. AIR FRYER CHEESEBURGER EGG ROLLS BY HUNGRY-GIRL
What a fun and different recipe!
6. AIR FRYER RAVIOLI BY HUNGRY GIRL
Delicious and healthier alternative to fried ravioli!
7. AIRFRYER PARMESAN DILL FRIED PICKLE CHIPS RECIPE BY THE CREATIVE BITE
If you haven’t tried fried pickles, it’s one of those recipes where you can’t make a decision until you try it! Give this alternative a chance!
8. BUFFALO ROASTED CAULIFLOWER BY LIVING LOCURTO
Have we convinced you to buy an air fryer yet?! You won’t even realize this is cauliflower!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today, and for browsing these appetizers!
If you need even more ideas, give these a try: