Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes! Looking for a sweet treat to make for your Valentine this year? Check out these 12 recipes for inspiration!
These red and pink treats will be perfect for Valentine’s Day! Please click on the blue/gray link titles to be taken to the original source where you’ll find the recipe. If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please stop by the blog on Monday nights and link up your favorite projects.
I love all these pinks and red recipes! Be sure to check out the other Valentine posts that are linked at the end of this post.
1. RED VELVET SHEET CAKE BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
There’s nothing like a red velvet cake on Valentine’s Day!
2. VALENTINE BARK RECIPE BY MOMMY EVOLUTION
This yummy Valentine bark has a twist!
3. STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIE TARTS BY DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY
These cuties are made with a store-bought cookie mix, so it’s the perfect recipe for anyone who is short on time.
4. INSTANT POT CHERRY CHEESECAKE BY ALL BECAUSE SHE SAVED
Be honest, have you used your instant pot yet? This recipe will make you break open that box!
5. CONVERSATION HEART COOKIES BY 5 MINUTES FOR MOM
Conversation hearts are a Valentine classic!
6. VALENTINE’S DAY PUPPY CHOW BY SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
Kids love this fun Valentine mix!
7. VALENTINE HOT CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW HEARTS BY WONDERMOM WANNABE
Simple and so cute!
8. VALENTINE’S DAY CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS BY WALKING ON SUNSHINE
9. HOMEMADE ITALIAN CREAM SODA BY CINCY SHOPPER
Such a sweet little treat!
10. VALENTINE’S CRACK BY SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
This recipe has been incredibly popular. You’ll have to go see how to make this festive treat!
11. EASY CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES BY LIVE LOVE TEXAS
Classic recipe that everyone loves!
12. VALENTINE’S DAY CUPID FLOATS BY GIGGLES GALORE
Mariah from Giggles Galore always has such adorable entertaining ideas, and these cupid floats look perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Even more great Valentine’s ideas here: