Get ready for some tasty recipes that will make you say yum! Comfort foods you’ll love to eat!
Let’s face it, comfort foods are ALWAYS fun to eat! Right now, with most people staying at home more, I’m seeing lots of recipes being shared among friends on social media. I’ve taken note that most of these recipes are comfort foods! These are foods that fill our bellies, bring up old memories, and generally just make us smile. I’d love to bring some smiles to your faces with these yummy recipes! Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the recipe. Let me know which ones you try, and if you love them!
1. Grandma’s Macaroni and Cheese Recipe by Home Stories A to Z
There’s nothing better than a great mac & cheese recipe! This one will have you coming back for seconds and thirds!
2. Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake by Princess Pinky Girl
This recipe is fun mix of spaghetti and lasagna, and is the ultimate Italian inspired comfort food!
3.Lasagna Roll-ups by Natasha’s Kitchen
Natasha says this lasagna roll-up recipe is great for anyone who loves a classic lasagna dish, but this version is quicker to prepare and have on the table. Give it a try!
4. Ultimate Baked Ziti by Plain Chicken
This is a copycat Olive Garden recipe that is so yummy!
5. Bacon Carbonara by TidyMom
Quick and easy recipe that your family will love!
1. Best Meatloaf Recipe Ever by Amanda’s Cookin
Meatloaf is the classic comfort food!
2. Pulled Chicken by Diethood
Instant Pot recipe! This is a great dish to make ahead of time for a busy evening.
3. Kalua Pork by Sand & Sisal
Such a delicious recipe that you can try in your slow-cooker.
4. Salisbury Steak by CincyShopper
This recipe has been pinned over 1 million times, and is a sure winner!
1. Queso Chicken Casserole by The Pinning Mama
Yummy layered chicken casserole that can serve as a dip or the whole meal!
2. Cowboy Casserole by Crockpot Ladies
Great recipe for large families, or for gifting to a large family!
3. Skillet Garlic Chicken & Rice by Yellow Bliss Road
One skillet dish that will make your belly happy!
4. Meatball Parmesan Casserole by Lolly Jane
Love that this recipe is semi-homemade and can be made in no time at all!
5. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake by Julia’s Album
Perfect dish for creamy chicken pasta lovers!
6. Chicken Spaghetti Casserole by The Diary of a Real Housewife
This chicken casserole is creamy and full of flavor. Something different to use with spaghetti noodles!
Soups & Pies
1. Chicken Dumpling Soup by Home Stories A to Z
This recipe is a hug for your mouth!
2. Beef Stew by Butter with a Side of Bread
Prepare this recipe with a slow-cooker and your house will smell divine for hours!
3. Chicken Pot Pie by Two Peas and their Pod
Stop what you’re doing and put this recipe on your meal plan list!
4. Shepherd’s Pie by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
This Shepherd’s Pie is delicious, and homemade! Mel has a LOT of great recipes on her blog.