15 Yummy Patriotic Desserts!
The summer months are frequently met with entertaining friends, spending time outdoors, and reflecting on the love and pride for our country. This post can help you with the entertaining aspect of the summer holidays. Browse through these delicious and patriotic-themed desserts and pick out a few of your favorites to try this summer. Be sure to pin the collage for easy reference! Click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original post with more pictures and the full recipe.
1. Berry Parfait by Kippi at Home
This refreshing dessert is keto friendly!
2. Patriotic White Chocolate Strawberries by Yummy Healthy Easy
How adorable are these patriotic berries? This would be fun for kids to eat and to help make!
3. Boozy Cherry Bombs by The Decorated Cookie
These boozy cherry bombs are filled with vodka and would make a fun addition to your patriotic dinner table.
4. Creamy Coconut and Berry Popsicles by Pretty Life Girls
These creamy coconut and berry popsicles are sure to be a crowd-pleaser this summer!
5. Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches by Cooking on the Front Burner
These patriotic ice cream sandwiches are super easy to make and so yummy!
6. 4th of July Dessert Kabobs by Eighteen25
These 4th of July Dessert Kabobs are perfect for a party!
7. Patriotic Fruit Pops by Bakers Royale
Wow your guests with these pops made with watermelons, apples, and blueberries!
8. Easy Flag Dessert by Family Fresh Meals
A mixed fruit tray is always fun for the summer!
9. Strawberry Blueberry Trifle by Natasha’s Kitchen
This beautiful trifle is made with angel food cake! Cut your time in half and purchase a store-bought cake. Gorgeous, and done!
10. Red, White, and Blue Candy Apples by Tidy Mom
Cheryl gives great tips on how to keep your candy apples more like a caramel consistency rather than being rock-hard. These look so yummy!
11. Red, White, and Blue Cake Pops by The Seaside Baker
Cake pops are always a super fun treat for the young and the young at heart. 🙂
12. Red, White, and Blue Marshmallow Pops by The Decorated Cookie
These marshmallow pops are adorable and an inexpensive way to treat your guests!
13. Red, White, and Blue Pretzels by The 36th Avenue
This yummy treat can be made ahead of time, which is perfect if you’re hosting!
14. American Flag Donuts by The First Year Blog
Donuts are always a hit! No one ever has donuts leftover after a party!
15. Red, White, and Blue Bark by The Chunky Chef
Bark is another recipe that is super easy to make and is always devoured!
Have a safe and fun summer!
You might find these other patriotic ideas helpful as well: