Warm temperatures always bring out fun outdoor projects! I love seeing what everyone is creating this season. Here are some great outdoor projects that were recently shared in the weekly blogger link party held here every Monday evening. Click over to your favorite projects to see the tips and tutorials waiting for you. A special thank you to everyone who shared their projects with us! If you are a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, please link up your favorite projects. 🙂
1. DIY BIRD BATH TUTORIAL BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This bird bath is so easy to create, and all of the supplies can be purchased online. You need to see the video of all the birds loving this bird bath in this post!
2. PLANTER MAKEOVER BY DECOART
What an adorable planter! She has lots of other great ideas for your porch as well.
3. DIY ADDRESS POST BY HELLO FARMHOUSE
I love this idea! She needed a better place to attach the numbers other than the side of her house, and this is a great solution!
4. MASON JAR LID BIRD FEEDER BY I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR
So, so precious! Easy craft for bird lovers.
5. DIY RAIN BARREL BY JUST MEASURING UP
Great tutorial for anyone looking to make an inexpensive rain barrel.
6. DIY HANGING BASKETS BY ASPIRING SMALL TOWN GIRL
Gorgeous! She shows you how to arrange flowers that you can easily find in your own hometown nursery.
7. VINTAGE TOOL BOX PLANTER BY SATORI DESIGN FOR LIVING
Full tutorial from the box to the pots themselves!
8. DIY OUTDOOR GAMES BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
If you’re looking for some outdoor family fun, you need to check out this great list of ideas!
9. DIY HOSE STAND FROM HELLO FARMHOUSE
Great idea if you’d prefer not to mount your house onto your house, or if you need a place to store your hose in the middle of your garden.
10. DIY FENCE POST GARDEN BENCH BY DUKES AND DUCHESSES
What a lovely bench!