If you’re looking for chicken recipes, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some great recipes that have been linked up in the weekly blogger link party. Thank you to all the bloggers who shared their recipes with us! Be sure to click over to you favorite recipes and pin them. Click the blue/gray links to be taken to the recipe.
1. LEMON PAPRIKA CHICKEN BY MY SUBURBAN KITCHEN
2. CHICKEN BAKED SUBS BY LIFE SEW SAVORY
3. SKINNY BUFFALO CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS BY EMBELLISHMINTS
4. ONE PAN LEMON THYME CHICKEN BY SIMPLY STACIE
5. CHICKEN SCARPARIELLO (SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN) BY A DISH OF DAILY LIFE
6. CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
7. EASY ITALIAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIE BAKE BY THE KITTCHEN
8. GLUTEN FREE SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN BY TWELVE OEIGHT
9. CHICKEN CORNBREAD CASSEROLE BY GROWING UP GABEL
10. PALEO SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TERIYAKI LETTUCE CUPS BY MIDWEST MODERN MOMMA
11. BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN BY SIMPLY STACIE
12. ONE PAN CHICKEN VEGGIE BAKE BY LIFE IN SPANDEX
13. PEKING CHICKEN BY SIMPLY STACIE
14. SPICY VERDE GRILLED CHICKEN BY DELIGHTFUL E MADE
15. HERB INFUSED CHICKEN SALAD BY SATORI DESIGN FOR LIVING
16. SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN MARINADE BY THE KITTCHEN
fnaf world says
This is a great article, that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing.
Juegos Friv says
Look very delicious! I like it! I really want make it now! The instructions in your post really useful with me! Thanks for sharing!
Tanya Derrey says
I am loving this group so much Beth, thank you again for including my Sweet + Sour Chicken 🙂
Everyone needs a good chicken recipe and yours looked amazing! Thanks for linking up!
Great list definitely going to try some of the recipes out 🙂
Thank for your tip. I love that