Ready for spring? Try one of these 20 Sweet and Simple Spring Projects!
Hi there! Spring is always a time of year that brings back imagination, creativity, and energy after what feels like a never-ending winter. I’d love to show you some sweet and simple spring ideas today! Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up their projects in the Tutes and Tutorials Link Party held here every Monday evening. If you’re a blogger and would like the opportunity to be featured, stop by on Monday and link up your favorite projects. Please click on the blue/gray links to be taken to the source and tutorial. Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 🙂
1. DIY NO-SEW TEEPEE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This project takes very little time, and is completely no-sew!
2. HOW TO AGE A GALVANIZED PLANTER BY SIMPLICITY IN THE SOUTH
These aged galvanized planters are perfect for these ferns. Go check out how to age a brand new, shiny bucket!
3. RAINBOW STAIRCASE TUTORIAL BY AT HOME WITH ASHLEY
I’m adding this project because it’s so incredibly adorable, but I need to mention that Ashley’s steps were not in great shape, so her project wasn’t as simple as painting. If you love this idea, go check out her post and see how to choose colors for yourself, or use the exact colors she used. It’s all in the post!
4. SPRING BASKET WREATH BY CLEAN & SCENTSIBLE
A basket for a wreath is a great idea! You can change it up year-round.
5. HOW TO MAKE CANVAS ART FROM FREE PRINTABLES BY SO MUCH BETTER WITH AGE
If you love downloading free printables, this canvas art tutorial is perfect for you!
6. HOW TO MAKE A DOORMAT BY TING AND THINGS
Great tutorial for making a doormat!
7. DIY WOODEN CENTERPIECE BY MAKING JOY AND PRETTY THINGS
I love that this project can be used year-round by changing out the flowers and greenery!
8. HELLO SPRING FREE PRINTABLE BY SIMPLY DESIGNING
This sweet spring sign would fit into almost any decor style! And it’s free!
9. HOW TO MAKE FLOWER NUMBERS BY PETALS PIES AND OTHERWISE
These flower numbers are so popular for parties and pictures, and they’re easier to make than you might think!
10. HOW TO MAKE A POM POM WREATH BY REAL COAKE
This cute pom pom wreath is the perfect craft for a rainy spring day!
11. SPRING MANTEL DECOR BY THE HAPPY HOUSIE
Place some cherry spring flowers in a box in front of your fireplace. If you love this fireplace, you’ll have to go check out the entire makeover!
12. SIMPLE SPRING TABLESCAPE BY MAKING HOME BASE
Use a white tablecloth and dress up your table with some colorful, spring dishes! So adorable and easy.
13. HYDRANGEA HACK BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Greenhouse hydrangeas are already in the stores – find out how to keep them for WEEKS with this trick! This method works with several types of flowers.
14. HOW TO MAKE A SPRING GARLAND BY THE DIY MOMMY
Add a gorgeous spring garland to your headboard or wherever you’d like to add a spring touch.
15. HAND DYED WALL HANGINGS BY BUSY BEING JENNIFER
These cuties are popular in the boho decor niche!
16. DIP DYED KITCHEN UTENSILS BY A NOD TO NAVY
These are ever so cute and simple!
17. UPCYCLED CAN HERB PLANTERS BY SUM OF THEIR STORIES
What sweet little planters! These would make for an adorable gift.
18. CHALK PAINT CHAIR IDEA BY A NOD TO NAVY
Paint a chair to add some color to a room!
19. SPRING TABLE RUNNER BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Swapping out your table runner can be as simple and ironing and folding fabric! Simple and so cute!
20. INDOOR PLANTERS BY PILLAR BOX BLUE
Full tutorial on this simple planter idea!