60 Fun Back to School Ideas! Let’s get the school year started off with some fun!
If you have a school-aged child, you’re probably already getting ready for school to begin again. It’s only a few weeks away for some of my readers! Let’s get on a positive note for school to begin by having some FUN! Some of these ideas might be more fun for you than for your child, but either way, you’ll love these ideas. Be sure to pin the collage to keep track of this post. Please click the blue/gray links to be taken to the original source for even more pictures and ideas. Thanks for stopping by the blog today, and I hope you all have a great school year! 🙂
Shop School Supplies
PRINTABLES AND FIRST DAY IDEAS:
1. FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL FREE PRINTABLE BY WHERE THE SMILES HAVE BEEN
Free printable for pre-school all the way to 12th grade. So cute, and easy!
2. BACK TO SCHOOL FREE PRINTABLE BY THE REAL THING WITH THE COAKE FAMILY
This printable and adorable backdrop information can be found in the same post. So fun!
3. DIY SCHOOL MEMORY BOOK WITH FREE PRINTABLES BY JUST A LITTLE CREATIVITY VIA THE CRAFTY BLOG STALKER
Print these off before school begins, and you’ll be organized and ready to save those memories during the school year!
4. BACK TO SCHOOL TIME CAPSULE BY TRIED AND TRUE BLOG
Prepare this capsule at the beginning of school, and open it the last day of school to see how much has changed!
5. PRINTABLE LUNCH BOX JOKES FOR SCHOOL BY 30 HANDMADE DAYS
These jokes are so cute, and kids will love the sweet surprise!
6. OCEAN THEMED SCHOOL LUNCH NOTES BY HELLO NATURE BLOG
These ocean themed school lunch notes shore are cute!
7. TACO TUESDAY LUNCH NOTES BY I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR
Taco Tuesday is the best day of the week!
8. LUNCH BOX JOKES BY GLUESTICKS BLOG
These lunch box jokes will have the whole lunch table giggling! Be sure to click over to the blog for the downloadable printable.
9. DIY RULER PENCIL HOLDER BY ANIKA’S DIY LIFE
Great for your own supplies, or for a gift!
10. DIY EMOJI PAPER CLIPS BY DRUG STORE DIVAS
Kids will love these! Have a fun day this summer when it’s scorching hot and stay indoors and make these cuties!
11. DIY WASHI TAPE PENCILS BY THE ORGANIZED DREAM
The possibilities are endless with washi tape! Give this tutorial a try!
12. MODGE PODGE AND WASHI TAPE PENCIL HOLDER BY SETTING FOR FOUR
A map of your favorite city is cute for all ages! It could be a fun vacation city, where they were born, where you currently live, etc. So many cute ideas!
13. DIY DORM ROOM SUPPLIES BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This post is full of cute ideas for school supplies! Check out the clipboard art! Useful and fills wall space in a unique way.
14. DIY OVERSIZED CHALKBOARD BY R AND R AT HOME
Perfect for homeschoolers, preschoolers, or anyone who loves chalk art!
15. DAILY PLANNER FREE PRINTABLE BY HOME MADE LOVELY
This planner would be great for an older student, or for a parent!
16. FREE PRINTABLE STUDENT PLANNER BY CARRIE ELLE
So many cute ideas for an elementary aged student planner! You need to go see this cute post!
17. LABELING SCHOOL SUPPLIES BY THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE
All of my label loving readers will love this! Labeling is always fun!
18. BACK TO SCHOOL BACKPACK TAG BY LOLLY JANE
Help get your little one and teachers get organized with this backpack tag! Great for lunch boxes, too.
19. FREE PRINTABLE SCHOOL SCHEDULE BY SATSUMA DESIGNS
If you kiddo loves a good list, or if you need to help instill a better schedule, this list is for you!
20. SCHOOL PLANNING POST IT WALL BY TATER TOTS AND JELLO
What a fun way to get organized!
21. SCHOOL ART ORGANIZING BY CURLY CRAFTY MOM
The cute kid art starts coming home the first week of school! Have a spot ready to display their handiwork.
22. DAYS OF THE WEEK CLOSET ORGANIZERS BY TIDBITS
If your family has clothing drama during the week, these organizers could save your morning routine!
23. ORGANIZE HAIR ACCESSORIES BY LINDSAY’S SWEET WORLD
Organizing hair accessories is fun when you use a tiered stand!
24. DIY RULER PLANTER BY I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR
This DIY Ruler Planter is so fun and would be perfect in any classroom!
25. DIY TEACHER TREATS BY THE TURQUOISE HOME
Chocolate is always a good idea! 😉
26. MEET THE TEACHER GIFT BY PINK PEPPERMINT DESIGN
Markers are always a great gift, and this printable is perfect! It will sure to bring a smile.
27. BUS DRIVER PRINTABLE BY I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR
This would be such a sweet surprise for the bus driver!
28. PENCIL VASE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
This pencil vase is budget friendly, and you could use real or faux flowers.
BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY IDEAS:
29. BACK TO SCHOOL CUPCAKES BY DUKES AND DUCHESSES
These back to school cupcakes are delicious and so cute!
30. BACK TO SCHOOL PENCIL BANNER BY SURVIVING A TEACHERS SALARY
Perfect for your party, a picture back drop, or for a teacher gift!
31. DIPPED OREO CHALKBOARD COOKIES BY HOME COOKING MEMORIES
These cookies would be so fun for a back to school party, or for a fun treat the first week of school.
32. CHALKBOARD CHOCOLATE BAR BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
These chocolate bars would be great for a gift as well!
OTHER GREAT IDEAS:
Making school easier if often times about organization!
Every busy family needs a command center! There are lots of different types of command centers in this post, and you’re sure to get inspiration from them!