Read ahead for some simple spring projects!
Spring is almost here, and that makes so many of us want to head outdoors for some fun projects! I’ve rounded up some simple projects for you to gather inspiration, and each of these projects take less than a day to complete. Most of them actually only take a few hours! Be sure to click on the blue/gray links at the top of the picture to be taken to the tutorial. Thank you to all the bloggers who linked up their ideas on the weekly link party held here on the blog every Monday evening. Click here to see other roundups like this one!
1. DIY STENCILED WELCOME MAT BY DUKES AND DUCHESSES
So cute! You could stencil anything you wanted on your mat!
2. DIY SPRING PLANTER BOX BY GIGGLES GALORE
This planter is a premade piece! All the sources are in the post.
3. DIY VERTICAL SUCCULENT GARDEN BY LOLLY JANE
So gorgeous! You could easily use faux succulents! I wouldn’t tell. 😉
4. HOW TO PAINT A WOOD SIGN BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
An inexpensive way to make a cute sign, and perfect for your porch or patio!
5. PAINT YOUR DOOR BLUE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Blue doors are just simply so pretty! Choose a color that is just perfect for you! If you’re undecided on your color choice, you’ll love this post!
6. DIY CEDAR TIERED PLANTER BOX BY ANIKA’S DIY LIFE
Full tutorial for this pretty planter, and it costs about $10!
7. DIY ADDRESS POST BY HELLO FARMHOUSE
This is perfect if you have a long drive way, or can’t see the numbers on your house very well!
8. DIY WINDOW BOX PLANTERS BY MAGGIE LOIS
Cedar window boxes are classic!
9. PERSONALIZED GARDEN FLAGS BY THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE
Wouldn’t these be adorable on each garden row? Personalize these flags to anything you’d like!
10. DIY SOLAR MASON JAR LANTERN BY NORTH COUNTRY NEST
Adorable addition to any porch decor.