I have been so busy showing my boys’ bedroom project-by-project that I forgot to show you the entire space! Let’s tour the room in its entirety, shall we? In the picture below, you can see how it looked in 2009 when I revealed the Raingutter Bookshelves with Beadboard Wallpaper and how it looks today. Aw, look at how my babies have grown in the last three years! In case you’re inspired by the transformation, I’ve included a source list at the end of the post for your convenience. I’ve also included links to all of the tutorials for the many do-it-yourself projects that went into the making of this room. Enjoy!
- Paint color: Sherwin Williams Rainstorm in flat sheen
- Rug: RugsUsa.com Homespun Inspire Navy Rug
- Duvets and shams: West Elm Stripe Duvet Cover & Shams
- Throws at end of bed (and used to reupholster chair): Christmas Tree Shop
- Sheets: Pottery Barn Ikat Dot Organic
- Fabric on roman shades: Fabric.com Premier Prints Chipper Slub Corn Yellow
- Lamp: Thrift store lamp & shade stenciled with Royal Design Studio Stencils.
- Letter Bookshelves: Handmade A & Z Bookshelves Tutorial
- Solar system: Hayneedle.com Solar System Mobile
- Moon: Amazon.com Moon in My Room
- Nightstand: Curb find. Spray painted in Krylon Chrome.
- Hardware for nightstands: Vandykes.com