1. In your refrigerator, along with your eggs, milk, diet soda, and various left overs, you always have on hand a healthy supply of bagged paint brushes and sometimes even a paint tray.
2. This is the closest thing to a manicure you have seen in quite some time….
3. In summer instead of a farmer’s tan, you are known for your respirator mask tan.
4. A sort of Pavlovian instinct kicks-in–your heart begins to race, your mind begins churning, and salivation commences whenever you see the following symbols…
…and again when you see these symbols….
…and just forget about it if you see this symbol!
5. Your neighbors think you’re crazy because you take pictures of everything you do—step by step–and have been known to even photograph dirty towels to prove the wretchedness of your “before”.
6. Whenever watching anything on television—be it movie, show, or even commercial–you take mental note of all the decor in the background. (I’m guessing right now you are thinking about how you would restyle this bookshelf and perhaps change out the rug…)
7. You judge many moments in your life by their “blogworthiness”.
8. You are not above pulling out your camera at anytime, in any location, to get a good shot for your readers. Restaurant bathrooms are completely fair game.
9. Your small children “take pictures” of the couch and pretend to post them on their blog.
10. And you might be a DIY/Home Blogger if your idea of a “fun evening” involves decor mags, free catalogs, blog hopping, and Pinterest.
So have you drank the kool aide :)? If so, we’d love to see you next summer at Haven! You’ll be in good company! Have any to add? Go ahead and leave your “you might be a DIY/home blogger if’s” in the comments section. I can’t wait to read them!