Looking for the perfect Christmas gift ideas? I have rounded up some of my favorite Christmas gift finds for home, fashion, and beauty!
This post is sponsored by Walmart and contains affiliate links. All opinions about the cute gift options are my own!
It’s officially November which means Christmas is right around the corner! I am often a procrastinator when it comes to shopping for Christmas gifts, but not this year. After experiencing some recent shipping delays for some online purchases, I’ve decided to shop early this year, and that includes shopping for myself. Today’s gift guide is all about gifts for YOU. Sometimes what we moms want for Christmas gets lost in the shuffle. In fact, I think it’s time we normalize gifting ourselves this time of year with some affordable and some luxury items!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Walmart finds for you in the areas of home, fashion, Christmas pajamas, and beauty! Walmart has a fantastic selection of gifts for everyone on your list and is truly a one-stop shop for all of your gifting needs. This is a fun thing to try! Click here on the GIFT FINDER link to easily hone in on the perfect gift for that difficult to shop for friend, or family member.
Click on the thumbnails below to shop my cozy Christmas pajama joggers and Christmas decor!
Christmastime provides the perfect excuse to upgrade your old appliances, or add some new ones. Here are my home tech and home appliance recommendations to add to your Christmas list this year!
- Miko Air Purifier – Decrease allergens, dog fur, dust, and dander in your main living areas.
- Dyson Hot & Cool Air Purifier Fan – If you’ve eliminated overhead ceiling fans and still crave some additional airflow, this is a great investment! It purifies, heats, or cools the air and is perfect for the bedroom.
- RoboRock Robot Vacuum & Mop – Cheaper than a house cleaner, this two-in-one vacuum and mop robot has great reviews!
- Smart Plug – This plug allows you to easily make any lamp or appliance “smart”. Program your lamps to turn on when you’re not at home with this little plug and an app on your phone.
- Google Wifi – Increase the power of your wifi in every room with these little wifi discs.
- Slow Cooker – Upgrade that old orange floral slow cooker to this gorgeous white one by Drew Barrymore!
- Keurig Duo – Have the best of both worlds with this Keurig that creates a full pot or just one cup.
- Air Fryer – If you don’t own an air fryer yet, then you are missing out! Air fryers cook foods quickly using less oil than a skillet.
- Kitchenaid Mixer – They come in almost every color of the rainbow, look cute on your kitchen counter, and are a necessity for every baker!
Walmart has fantastic prices on Kitchenaid mixers in a variety of colors!
Fashion Gifts: Casual Comfy Classic Outfit Ideas
Walmart.com offers a wide variety of both luxury and affordable clothing, jewelry, accessories, and shoes. I’ve curated two comfy and casual outfit ideas that can be mixed and matched. Scroll and click the thumbnails to shop!
Christmas Pajamas for Her
Walmart has a ton of Christmas Family Pajamas, perfect for those family Christmas pajama photos! They even have some cute pet Christmas pj’s to choose from. Below are some of my favorite Christmas pajamas for women. I own the joggers, cami, and two-piece plaid pajamas and love them all! The joggers are roomy and comfortable and true to size. I also own two pairs of the slippers and am impressed by the quality.
Shop Women’s Christmas Pajamas
Beauty Gift Ideas
Delicious smelling bath bombs, luxury gel nail polish, highly-rated hair tools, and a tiny mirrored refrigerator for skincare products are great gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life! The Elf Cosmetics makeup brushes are perfect stocking stuffers as well as the Burt’s Bees Lotion Gift Set.