Transition your summer living room into fall with these gorgeous fall living room decorating ideas!
Transitioning your living room decor from summer to fall doesn’t require a complete decorating overhaul. See how these 35 bloggers decorate their living rooms for fall using subtle natural elements and pops of fall color! Click the blue/gray links beside your favorite pictures to see the more of their fall decor ideas. All of these bloggers have amazing fall home tours! Enjoy!
1. BEAUTIFUL FALL Coffee Table VIGNETTE BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Using dried hydrangeas and pinecones is my go-to trick for easily and affordably transitioning between the seasons!
2. FAMILY ROOM FALL DECOR BY CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE
Seasonal toss pillows, some fall accessories, and a few pops of color create the cozy feeling of fall without much fuss!
3. TOSS PILLOW FALL DECOR BY LIZ MARIE BLOG
Loading a basket with cozy throws and extra pillows is a fun way to add texture to your family room. Fabric pumpkins that match your decor are a fun nod to the season!
4. BEAUTIFUL FALL COLOR PALETTE BY CRAFTBERRY BUSH
I love using fall elements in a neutral, instead of traditional, color palette. These colors are gorgeous for fall!
5. FALL IN SUBURBIA BY SHADES OF BLUE INTERIORS
This is a gorgeous example of how to transition from summer to fall with just a few seasonal accessories!
6. FALL IN RUFFLES BY TIDBITS
Adding cozy texture in hues of blues, grays, creams, and greens is a gorgeous way to welcome the season.
7. FARMHOUSE FALL BY LOVE GROWS WILD
I’m not sure I have ever met a white pumpkin that I didn’t adore–or a chesterfield sofa for that matter! Velvet pumpkins, a cozy knit throw, and a few glowing candles are all it takes to bring touches of fall to this space.
8. FALL LIVING ROOM CENTERPIECE BY AN INSPIRED NEST
Add some baby orange pumpkins and fall leaves and call it a day!
9. SIMPLE FARMHOUSE FALL LIVING ROOM BY LITTLE GLASS JAR
Or just add some all green pumpkins and leaves and call it a day! You just can’t go wrong.
10. CLASSIC FARMHOUSE FALL DECOR BY DANDELION PATINA
Dried hydrangeas in bowls look great year round but are always an easy way to add some fall charm to your mantel.
11. FALL LIVING ROOM POUFS BY INSPIRED BY CHARM
These poufs are so fun and lively and add amazing fall texture to the space!
12. NEUTRAL FALL GORGEOUS LIVING ROOM BY THISTLEWOOD FARMS
When in doubt, use tone on tone to build gorgeous and luxurious fall texture in your family room.
13. FALL BLUES FAMILY ROOM BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
I added a few pumpkins and hydrangeas to create a fall family room that utilized my existing summer blue decor.
14. COZY FALL DECOR BY ELLA CLAIRE
All you need is a throw blanket, a few seasonal branches in a pitcher, a good book, and a cup of tea to bring autumnal cheer to your family room!
15. ACCESSORIES FOR FALL BY FOUR GENERATIONS ONE ROOF
Perfect accessories for a neutral palette make this room beautiful!
16. A FALL HAVEN FROM AT THE PICKET FENCE
A welcoming message on a chalkboard is the central focus of this room and is an easy idea to replicate in your own home.
17. PUMPKIN FILLED FALL BY JULIE BLANNER
Look at those cute pumpkins tumbling out of the fireplace! I love this idea for creating a lovely fall focal point.
18. COZY AND SIMPLE FALL BY ANDERSON + GRANT
What a lovely mantel in traditional fall colors! Faux pumpkins, branches, and pinecones allow you to add touches of fall quickly and easily to any vignette.
19. RUSTIC CHARM FALL BY NINA HENDRICK
Have a fireplace above the mantel? A few rustic accessories are all you need to create a cozy vibe.
20. GORGEOUS GALLERY WALL BY ROOMS FOR RENT
This is from the living room looking out, but I couldn’t stop myself from adding it! So gorgeous.
21. VELVETY GORGEOUS FALL BY MASON de PAX
You had me at teal ottoman! Notice how the few subtle nods to the season are all you need to create a gorgeous fall living room.
22. COZY AND QUAINT FALL BY A BURST OF BEAUTIFUL
Snuggly and sweet!
23. PATTERN MIXING FALL HUES BY HOUSE BY HOFF
Although mustard, coral, and blue are not traditional fall colors, you can see how gorgeous they look with a few well-placed fall accessories!
24. PUMPKIN FILLED FALL FARMHOUSE BY CHERISHED BLISS
A simple and lovely fall room!
25. GATHERING ROOM FOR FALL BY AKA DESIGN
Rustic and beautiful always works!
26. CLASSIC FALL HUES BY STONEGABLE BLOG
And of course a classic fall palette is always welcoming!
27. COZY AND FESTIVE FALL BY SEEKING LAVENDER LANE
Velvety orange is the perfect color pop in this room!
28. NEUTRAL AND LOVELY BY THE OTHER SIDE OF NEUTRAL
Piles of gourds and pumpkins are the simplest way of adding splashes of fall to your room. (Psst. The floors are a DIY plywood! Go check it out!)
29. ADORABLE FALL BY THE DESIGN TWINS
A cute sign, faux pumpkin, and branches are the only obvious fall accessories in this room and they are all that is needed!
30. SUMMER INTO FALL BY ON SUTTON PLACE
Here is another beautiful example of how to transition your family room slowly from summer into fall! A few gourds, pinecones, and pop of mustard transition summer blues into a new season.
31. COASTAL FALL BY SAND AND SISAL
Bright, clean, and amazing!
32. COZY FALL STUDY BY DEAR LILLIE
Using toss pillows in tones of brown transition your space into a warm, cozy, and gorgeous den!
33. BEAUTIFUL FALL LIVING ROOM BY FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
Velvet pumpkins, greenery, and roses are the perfect mix of summer and fall!
34. GLAM FALL LIVING ROOM BY HOUSE OF SILVER LINING
This is a unique and glamorous way to add just a whisper of the season to your space!
35. FALL Living Room BY HOME STORIES A TO Z
Succulents, feathers, and pumpkins in shades of green create a fun display for fall!